Amulet’s new GUI processor for color displays enables OEMs and design firms to take their products to the next level by implementing interactive color-rich GUIs designed in dynamic HTML. The GEM Graphical OS Chip TM includes all of the hardware and software required to turn a color LCD and touch panel into a user interface. Amulet’s solution is perfect for many embedded system applications, including appliances, consumer electronics, industrial controls, medical equipment and office automation.
The accelerated graphic memory architecture allows for concurrent access to 3 individual memory subsystems for simultaneous program execution, LCD refresh, and frame buffer rendering.
• Integrated LCD Controller Supports Passive and Active displays up to 24 bits per pixel
• USB 2.0, TWI, UART, and SPI Interfaces
• Power Management Controller for Low Power Operation
• Directly Connects to 4- and 5-wire Resistive Touch Panels
• Up to 45 General Purpose IO Lines in BGA
• Drag-and-drop GUI Creation in Dynamic HTML
• PNG, GIF, and JPEG Image, and GIF Animation Support
• Built-in Royalty-free Graphical Operating System
• Inexpensive Development Tools
• PC Based UI Simulator Available to SimplifyUI Prototyping
• Built-in copy protection option to protect un-authorized duplication of user’s product
Please contact us for pricing & availability
- Amulet Technologies Homepage- Other products
Conditions Of SaleReturns PolicyPrivacy StatementContact Us